As a backend engineer at Capsule, your days will be filled with all sorts of fascinating challenges, from building robust IPFS-based publishing solutions, to simplifying the complexities of blockchain, cryptography, and digital identity into usable and effective tools.
It’s going to be difficult and intellectually challenging, which is what makes it fun.
You’ll need to be a developer with a few years of relevant experience, a security mindset, a background in cryptography.
This job is fully remote and highly adaptable to your work schedule, although we have a preference for developers that can work during the normal CET hours.
- Some years of professional software development experience
- Willingness to learn Web3 concepts, experience with IPFS, libp2p, and similar frameworks is a plus
- Strong understanding of engineering principles and processes aimed at developing simple, modular, and high-quality code
- Exposure to P2P networking and protocols. Experience with distributed systems and protocol design would be a plus.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Outstanding salary, no matter where you live
- Freedom to work from wherever you want
- Opportunity to learn, grow, have an impact
What makes you a good fit
Innovation takes time. Therefore we’re looking for someone that can commit long-term. Someone that we can rely on from initial designs to launch and beyond.
- Dedication and initiative
Innovation is demanding. We don’t micromanage, so we’re looking for someone that takes charge of her/his own workload and delivers.