Binance.US’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are undergoing rapid scale & innovation with our core team and are planning to expand our Business Development Team. The Corporate Development Manager will take a leading role in building and executing.
The Corporate Development Manager will oversee decisions around deploying capital to grow the company through strategic sponsorships and investments across cryptocurrency, fintech, and software. We are looking to add a high-performing leader who can help the team execute cross-functionally.
The Corporate Development team specializes in strategic partnerships, sponsorships, M&A activity, and commercial evaluations. You will be leading a small team that identifies and develops relationships with vendors, sources potential acquisitions, and secures branding opportunities to drive Binance.US’s growth initiatives.
- Own all elements of the partnership lifecycle: scoping of opportunities, identifying potential partners, framing of value, negotiating agreements, implementation, and optimization
- Create investment theses and provide key insights to leadership on opportunities in the pipeline Develop deal scoring and decision frameworks
- Develop unique perspectives on key competitors, assess Binance.US’s relative strengths and weaknesses, and communicate the implications for the business.
- Train and mentor other members of the Corporate Development team and invest in enhancing existing processes, and recruiting and developing new team members.
- Cultivate relationships with senior executives across Binance.US and across the crypto ecosystem with industry players, startups, and investors to be at the forefront of new developments.
- Drive data-driven solutions to monitor the performance of investments over time to gather feedback to improve our process over time
- Lead cross-function with our executive, sales, legal, finance, compliance, and marketing teams to streamline deal closure.
- 8+ years relevant experience in partnerships, corporate development, institutional sales, account management, or M&A/Venture CapitalStrong strategic thinking, client-facing communication, and interpersonal skills - you love working with people, understanding targets needs, and designing mutually beneficial relationships
- High positivity level, commitment to deliver world-class client services, and willingness to wear many hats in a multi-functional role as part of a small team
- Strong experience developing financial modeling such as market data models, revenue projections, three-statement analysis, and valuation
- Operate in white space where there is no playbook and prove the ability to come up with creative solutions and deal structures Exhibit great strategic instincts and can exercise good judgment in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrate success in negotiating a broad set of different types of deals