Exodus is looking for an extraordinary project manager to join the team! With over 120 mainnet assets and tokens supported in our wallet, we need someone whose primary responsibility is ensuring that our infrastructure and wallets stay in lock step with upgrades happening on those chains + contracts. As our new project manager you would ensure that we are fully covered for all digital asset upgrades.
What You Will Do
- Own and maintain our asset CRM sheet.
- Develop and maintain an asset upgrade calendar.
- Cultivate partner relationships and communication channels with the development teams behind every asset we support.
- Work cross-functionally within Eng + DevOps + Product to coordinate + triage the work required to upgrade. wallets/magnifier/full nodes/etc. with as much lead time as possible.
Who You Are
- You have 3-5 years of experience working as a project manager, ideally in Fintech, Crypto, or Blockchain.
- You have extraordinary organizational skills.
- You’re knowledgeable of the Cryptocurrency Ecosystem.
- You are great at parsing information and can determine “signal” from “noise”.
- Your communication skills are top notch. You’d be working with external blockchain development teams and internally with our product, engineering and DevOps team.
Characteristics We Look For, Straight from our own Team
- You take initiative. We all tend to wear different hats from time to time, so we encourage trying out new things.
- You're passionate. Exodus is not just a job, it’s a mission.
- You're empathetic. The ability to give and receive feedback with empathy is instrumental in individual growth and company growth.
- You’re focused on delivery. We are results-oriented and need self-starters who don’t wait around for direction.
What we Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
Our Hiring Process
At Exodus, we pride ourselves in hiring people from all around the world. We work with individuals from various backgrounds; some traditional and some a bit more unconventional.
Our hiring process focuses on two pillars.
Efficiency. You can expect the process to take about two weeks. We know what it’s like to wait several weeks for a recruiter to get back to you and we want to be respectful of your time.
Transparency. We anticipate you asking questions and will answer with transparency and respect.
We are committed to shaping a better world and have built our team based on always being candid, customer advocacy, commitment to help and delivery.
Overall, our goal is that you have a great candidate experience with us.