About the Role
This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
We’re accepting applicants for our Client Engagement team, which provides first rate customer support to our users and also handles most aspects of card payment operations. Our team is one of the best in the industry, and we’re looking for people who can make us better.
For this role, we are looking for candidates who have previous experience in financial customer support.
Many of us work remotely, but we’re in touch with each other constantly. We collaborate to solve tough problems and meet regularly to stay up to date on what’s going on in the company and industry. We have a great community, and many of us have become close friends.
- Handle various client queries via email, responding to 20-150 client enquiries regarding Card Payments daily
- Become an expert in your area to provide product knowledge externally to clients and internally to other teams
- Assist with creating new guidelines and procedures
- Liaise with engineers and development teams to ensure we offer the best possible product
- Work with our internal teams to optimize, automate, improve processes and procedures
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Monitor technical issues and troubleshoot to resolve client issues
- Strong written English communication skills (other languages are helpful)
- At least 2 years experience with online payment methods
- Experience with creating technical or online content
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, make quick decisions and efficiently meet deadlines
- High output -- metrics-based experience is helpful
- Experience working across cross-functional teams and time zones
- Ability to monitor own work to ensure quality
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Loves helping people
- Required to work some weekends