About the company
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services through the Crypto.com App, the Crypto.com Card, the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 900+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the role
We are looking to hire an experienced Solutions Engineer to work alongside our passionate, in-house blockchain expertise.
As a Blockchain Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and solutions to our partners, clients, and staff; guiding our partners and users through all the features of our projects; and building a robust technical community around Crypto.com Chain.
To ensure success as a Blockchain Solutions Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of software systems and high-level communications skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Solutions Engineer drives the adoption of blockchain technology by creating specialized software solutions, tailor-made to the user's needs.
- Managing our technical community, presence and creating technical content, connecting with our partners and clients and keeping them updated with the latest development.
- Testing system performance, identifying bottlenecks and bugs.
- Assist partners in troubleshooting and resolving queries during the integration phase and follow-up support.
- Acting as the lead point of contact for all related technical queries and supporting our partners, clients, and staff.
- Coordinate and edit technical documentation
- Document and monitor requirements and customer feedback to propose future software updates in order to improve users satisfaction.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends to provide strategic insights and identify areas of improvement.
- Promoting the adoption of Crypto.com Chain: For example, by organising technical community events
- Identify and support additional initiatives to facilitate the growth of Crypto.com Chain.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Solutions Engineer
- High level of organization, focus and ability to work under pressure.
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and design architecture
- Familiarity with business hardware and software systems
- Demonstrated interest in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology.
- Confidence to connect, pitch and close prospects at all levels of an organization, including C-level executives.
- Fluency in written and verbal communication skills in English.
- High-level communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
- Attention to detail
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team