BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
BlockFi is looking for a Manager of Loan Servicing to join our growing team!
We’re looking for a leader to join our growing Client Success Department and lead a team of Loan Servicing Analysts in order to support our clients with World Class Service.
- Oversee international/offshore Loan Servicing teams, ensuring day to day operations are running smooth and metrics/KPIs are being met across the teams
- Ensure volume forecasts and planning requirements are built to manage peak volume periods to ensure achievement of KPIs
- Work closely with direct reports to appropriately allocate staff across support channels (email, phone, chat, etc) based on volumes
- Ensure the highest standard of customer care is delivered through aspects of the Customer Service function (i.e. Response and Resolution Times, Client Satisfaction Score, Feedback Management)
- Review and monitor (weekly, monthly and quarterly) delivery of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), and ensure visibility to the rest of the department
- Provide dynamic leadership: Hire, mentor, develop, and lead a team of analysts to support our clients
- Create and drive a culture of World Class Client Service, ensuring that all employees are fully informed, trained and supported
- Work closely with other Region Leads to ensure seamless and efficient shift handoffs between regions spanning the globe
- Constantly develop and implement initiatives which optimizes business performance and results in increased client satisfaction
- Dynamic: Understand what it means to move fast, pivot with change, growth mindset, collaborate cross functionally and bring people together towards a common goal
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Experience building and managing client support organizations preferred
- Experience building, leading, and growing high performing teams preferred, bonus for startup experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g. ZenDesk, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with metrics and analysis including workforce planning, productivity, SLAs, C-SAT and KPIs
- Advanced skills of Microsoft products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfort with BI tools
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), and the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, and our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, and as we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments and Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand