Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage Digital began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible though Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage Digital brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted prior to converting from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021 and has raised more than $137 million since its January 2021 Series C from leading investors including GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Blockchain Capital, Lux, and Indico. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
As a Product Designer you will:
- Design elegant flows & interactions for a high-end, global audience across multiple platforms (web and iOS).
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define user problems, capture user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process of our product from the ground up.
- Think holistically about our design system and processes.
- Contribute to and help maintain our evolving design system with new components, patterns, and elements.
- Sweat the small stuff (i.e. work towards "pixel-perfection").
- Work in a fast paced environment with short feedback loops.
- Design a product that is extremely secure, yet incredibly usable.
- Distill complicated problems into simple and beautiful solutions.
- Research the evolving needs of our customer base and use that data to improve the product and user experience.
- Create and uphold a company culture where Design and Engineering are valued equally.
We look for teammates who have:
- Experience with end-to-end product design and shipping products to customers.
- Experience working cross-functionally in an engineering driven organization.
- A passion for high quality, well-crafted visual design.
- Knowledge of designing cross-platform for web and mobile (iOS).
- The ability to design with a product mindset, seeing both customer and business value.
- A big-picture vision of building the right thing as well as building the thing right.
- Some special combination of the following: creative, humble, detail-oriented, self-aware, curious, thoughtful, and tenacious.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You've dabbled in one of the following professions: Graphic design, animation/motion design, communication/marketing design, or web development.
- You have a background in the world of finance.
- You have experience building data-driven dashboards and/or trading products.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You've seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton (the founder of our nation's financial system :)
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.