Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage Digital began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible though Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage Digital brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted prior to converting from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021 and has raised more than $137 million since its January 2021 Series C from leading investors including GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Blockchain Capital, Lux, and Indico. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
As a Banking Solutions Lead you will:
- Expand and scale a successful banking business vertical for Anchorage Digital.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with key decision makers at bulge-bracket banks and proactively manage opportunities with new and existing target clients.
- Build strong relationships with clients, including individuals that are key decision makers for the crypto initiatives within the banks.
- Lead, manage, and execute the RFP/RFI lifecycle.
- Deliver recommendations to senior team members that shape company and product strategy by coordinating market research and synthesizing findings.
- Collaborate with banks to find new ways to service their clients, including but not limited to: custody for crypto-assets; execution services; lending services; corporate treasury solution solutions; and yield-generating products.
- Partner with Marketing to develop marketing collateral and industry thought leadership, including speaking at industry conferences.
- Establish strong working relationships with Product Management teams, and ensure the roadmap is aligned with banking industry needs.
- Serve as a brand and product ambassador of our product including demoing it to potential customers.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and the Sales team on client needs and opportunities, as well as market pricing and trends.
- Partner with the Sales team to ensure consistency and continuity of our client outreach initiatives (e.g. tracking communication and deal progress through salesforce).
- Build and scale a banking focused business development team as the business grows.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have experience leading both sides of the banking vendor procurement process.
- You have experience leading RFP and RFI teams and highly cross-functional processes, with a proven track record of delivering tangible results.
- You have deep networks and relationships within the banking industry.
- You demonstrate admirable analytic, problem solving, and influence and communication skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
- You have a proven track record of growing and building a high performing sales or business development team.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.