Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage Digital began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible though Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage Digital brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted prior to converting from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021 and has raised more than $137 million since its January 2021 Series C from leading investors including GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Blockchain Capital, Lux, and Indico. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
Anchorage Digital is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated FP&A Manager to join our growing Finance team. As the FP&A Manager, you will work across diverse stakeholders and cross-functional teams to support the direction of Anchorage Digital’s fast-paced growth. You will help senior leadership make better business decisions and will work closely with them to evaluate, plan, execute, and measure strategic business initiatives.
As an FP&A Manager you will:
- Support the Head of Finance in managing all financial close, forecast and planning processes and systems.
- Assist with financial reporting to management, investors and board of directors, including assessment of financial performance and quarterly business reviews.
- Analyze business results and other operational data sets to drive actionable insights and accountability within the business, including identifying risks and opportunities.
- Design, implement and optimize key operating metrics and processes to measure business performance and drivers against goals and expectations.
- Serve as financial strategic partner to various cross-functional teams to develop and execute a sustainable growth strategy for Anchorage Digital, identifying and analyzing drivers for spend, revenue opportunities and strategic partnerships.
- Work with financial models to support actionable recommendations related to strategic initiatives including new products, partnerships, other revenue expansion opportunities.
- Frame and break down complex concepts in such a way that a clear set of strategic options and tradeoffs can be illuminated.
- Support filing of required regulatory reporting including OCC call reports
- Work with insurance brokers to structure bespoke solutions to meet company and client insurance needs.
- Support fundraising and other company financial strategic initiatives.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have experience in FP&A, investment banking, corporate finance or accounting.
- You demonstrate intellectual curiosity, an ownership mentality and a desire to challenge the status quo.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to drive cross functional projects to completion.
- You are detail oriented, self-motivated and passionate about bringing order to chaos.
- You are a strategic thinker with proven ability to break down and solve complex problems, while also being able to focus on tactical and operational issues.
- You have enthusiasm for developing complex, dynamic financial models and presenting business plans, financial forecasts and actionable insights to senior audiences.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You’re familiar with regulatory finance and operations and have interfaced directly with FINRA in the past.
- You have a BA/BS with concentration in Finance, Business, Economics and/or Accounting.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.