Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage Digital began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible though Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage Digital brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted prior to converting from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021 and has raised more than $137 million since its January 2021 Series C from leading investors including GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Blockchain Capital, Lux, and Indico. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
Please note that we are currently hiring multiple ISRs for the following sales verticals:
Endowment and Foundations
As an ISR you will:
- Become an Anchorage Digital platform expert and brand ambassador.
- Carry and execute on set quota for client acquisition and resulting revenue.
- Build and maintain a high-quality sales pipeline, by qualifying and and prioritizing leads efficiently and intelligently.
- Manage a complete sales cycle with overflow deals in times of abundant opportunity creation.
- Impress clients, prospects and partners by delivering a white glove experience at all times.
- Cultivate current and develop new relationships with target prospects that will provide reference for you and Anchorage Digital. Targets include, but are not limited to: hedge funds, VC funds, family offices, token projects, potential industry partners.
- Think creatively beyond the current market and contribute to the expansion of new business at Anchorage Digital.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new strategies to generate revenue for our Custody business.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Business Development,Sales Engineering, and Anchorage Digital Leadership in the pursuit of Anchorage Digital’s growth targets.
- Become proficient in technician product demonstrations, delivering the value propositions for every business line, service and offering of the Anchorage Digital platform.
- Become an Anchorage Digital product expert.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have "executive presence," i.e. confidence and composure interfacing with financial investors and C-level executives.
- You know how to tell a good story in both conversation and writing - i.e. you have excellent narrative skills, a refined vocabulary, a compelling voice, and an engaging personality.
- You must have strong phone presence with ability to engage, hold and maintain interest via audio or video call.
- You're genuinely bullish on crypto assets and the adoption of blockchain in "traditional" finance.
- You have experience using Salesforce for client management and sales forecasting.
- You are able to form relationships, manage deals, and close business in a remote world.
- You're willing and able to travel for business (as health orders permit).
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You already have FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses.
- You have relevant work experience in one of the following areas: investment banking, management consulting, or operating experience in a large fintech company.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage Digital refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Digital Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Digital Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Digital Hold LLC and Anchorage Digital Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.