BitMEX is the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
As part of the Marketing Acquisition team this person will lead planning and all go to market strategies for products launches. In your supervisory position you are responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs, managing resources, all while making sure projects and campaigns are completed in time and within budget. You are a very organized, structured person, with strong working experience as project manager in marketing with a track record of successful projects and campaigns. Experience working in eCommerce, Gaming, Trading or crypto related companies is highly advantageous. You know everything about marketing lifecycle and 360 marketing and your campaigns reflect this.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Work with data analyst to analyse and optimize campaign performance
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensure successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channel
- Identify and test new channels to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Work closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Specialize in planning, managing and executing projects related to marketing campaigns
- Working with head of departments to turning the strategist’s vision into reality
- Create transparency for all involved stakeholders by creating top notch roadmaps with action plans and deadlines then strategically delegates those tasks to the appropriate team members.
- Continuously track status on all processes, deliverables, deadlines, results from planning phase until post mortem
- Manage & coordinate complex marketing campaigns with multiple involved internal and external stakeholders and dependencies and distribution through multiple channels
- Create and manage content calendars for projects and campaigns
- Develop best practice campaign workflows and establish it for whole marketing department
- Experience in managing B2B and end to end campaigns including optimization and reporting
- Experience in social media marketing, ROI calculations, product development lifecycle, marketing strategy, product promotion, go-to-market plans and value propositions
- Highly organized and able to multitask, detailed oriented, with strong decision making skills
- Great at stakeholder management internally and externally
- High project management skills with strong experience using different project management methods; Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Data driven
- Hands on and comfortable with execution and delivery
- Agency experience preferred not mandatory