BitMEX is the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
Purpose of the Role:
As part of the Marketing Acquisition team this person will lead planning and all go to market strategies for product launches, user acquisition initiatives and campaigns. They will be the bridge between Financial Products and delivery channels/community - working alongside with various internal stakeholders to drive growth for the business.
- Drive product marketing for all new products to be launched
- Discover product marketing opportunities
- Design and execute product marketing initiatives for retail and institutional users including product launches, user acquisition initiatives and campaigns
- Research competitor products and offerings, share findings effectively within the organisation and leverage directly for product marketing purposes.
- Translate technical/crypto details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends, communicate internally and use to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launches) and work with various teams (design, content, product, sales) to implement the strategies
- Work with the Financial Products team to understand product capabilities and new offerings. Provide early input into the launch roadmap.
- Work with the Product team to understand the Product offering - Web, Mobile and API interfaces.
- Work with copy writers to craft compelling messages across marketing channels including landing pages and ad campaigns)
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy alongside the campaign team
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- 5 years + proven track record in digital retail user acquisition across multiple geographies and languages.
- Experience in consumer financial products is a strong advantage
- Superior communication skills
- A go-getter who is highly motivated, driven and ambitious
- Intelligent and able to creatively strategize and execute
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with sales, marketing and Product Management is especially important
- Initiates plans to drive revenue - Revenue mindset
- Relentless in pursuit of growth
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders
- Understanding of, and interest in, the crypto space. Previous Crypto work experience will be a an advantage
- Multiple languages preferred - could include Korean, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, German.