Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation and supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As a Product Manager on the Circle API team, you will build APIs that power our customers' next generation commerce, marketplace, and financial applications by harnessing crypto assets and blockchain technology. You will work closely with customers, engineering, as well as a broad set of internal teams to build services that are used by thousands of developers and impact millions of end users around the world.
What you'll work on:
- You will be a key owner of Circle’s API product vision, feature set, and roadmap. You will conceive, build and maintain API, product, and platform features that deliver on our customers’ needs by leveraging an innovative infrastructure for money based on stablecoins and public blockchains.
- You will oversee customer-facing documentation efforts - helping plan, write, and publish new / update existing developer documentation.
- You will deeply understand the developer experience, from initial sign up to go-live and beyond. You'll continually improve their experience throughout the lifecycle of an integration through improving tools, documentation, and communication.
- You will collaborate with various teams across Circle, sharing customer pain points and discussing new product ideas, communicating product vision, strategy and roadmaps, and gaining alignment as well as unblocking progress.
- You will routinely interact with customers’ business, product, and engineering teams to deeply understand their needs, and translate those into business cases, feature themes, product requirements, and roadmaps.
- You will manage multiple parallel projects and iterations alongside engineering, and ensure the delivery of feature releases.
- You will act as an evangelist for Circle APIs, articulating vision & value proposition, answering questions, and helping scale adoption across our developer ecosystem.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- You are a creative product mind, an avid problem solver and a highly collaborative team member.
- You have 2+ years of product management or technical program management experience, having shipped and successfully scaled API products, platform services or developer SDKs.
- You are a fantastic communicator both verbally and in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers and executives, as well as architects and developers.
- You are a self-starter and fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion – you don't need to work from a script.
- You deeply understand and are passionate about developers and making their work more meaningful and impactful.
- You have a computer science degree, prior software engineering or strong technical work experience.
- You are detail-oriented, highly analytical and comfortable digging into large datasets.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Macbook preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.