The Trading Technology team provides the trading infrastructure of the Bitmex platform including but not limited to margin and brokerage functionality, order matching and low latency message distribution. The role is a software development role working on initiatives in these areas.
- Greenfield and brownfield design and development of a number of microservice based electronic trading system components across order handling, order matching, market data, smart order routing
- New feature implementation, bug fixing, and performance tuning
- Working closely with Senior developers on firm wide initiatives supporting the firms multi year growth agenda
- Experience working in an exclusively test-driven software development environment
- Excellent understanding of the fundamentals of modern software development (TDD, BDD, Domain-driven design, SOLID)
- Experience with writing high-performance software in Java or another object-oriented programming language
- Some experience at a Hedge Fund, Investment Bank, or Exchange developing financial trading applications would be beneficial.
- Computer Science / Engineering degree preferable