A leading cryptocurrency financial platform built by a group of Wall Street quant trading veterans is seeking an experienced SRE to join our New York office. The SRE will manage cloud-based technology infrastructure and configuration.
AscendEX (formerly BitMax) is a global cryptocurrency exchange with a comprehensive product suite including spot, margin, and futures trading, wallet services, and staking support for over 150 blockchain projects such as bitcoin, ether, and ripple. Launched in 2018, AscendEX services over 1 million retail and institutional clients globally with a highly liquid trading platform and secure custody solutions.
AscendEX has emerged as a leading platform by ROI on its “initial exchange offerings” by supporting some of the industry’s most innovative projects from the DeFi ecosystem such as Thorchain, xDai Stake, and Serum. AscendEX users receive exclusive access to token airdrops and the ability to purchase tokens at the earliest possible stage.
To learn more about how AscendEX is leveraging best practices from both Wall Street and the cryptocurrency ecosystem to bring the best altcoins to its users, please visit www.AscendEX.com.
- Responsible for configuration management, environment construction, system release of application systems and platforms;
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of application systems and platforms, daily monitoring, troubleshooting, network optimization, and ensuring the safe and stable operation of the system;
- Responsible for management and optimization of the network infrastructure, with high demand on security, stability and scalability;
- Write system operation and maintenance manuals and documentation.
- Bachelors degree or above in computer and related majors, more than three years of relevant work experience;
- Familiar with Linux operating system, server maintenance, optimization, and ability to independently design and set up network and system infrastructure;
- Familiar with Python, Shell and other scripting languages development is preferred;
- Experience in management and maintenance of AWS and Devops is preferred;
- Experience in web service, distributed system, load balancing, system monitoring and other operation and maintenance experience;
- Familiar with installing and configuring common softwares, such as Nginx, haproxy, nfs, rsync, etc.;
- Experience in using and optimizing DNS, MySQL, Redis, Kafka, Docker, etc.;
- Proficient in various logging tools, with the ability to quickly locate and eliminate faults;
- Familiar with building common development environment platforms, such as jenkins, wiki, git, gitlab, jira, etc.;
- Familiar with common monitoring systems, such as Zabbix, Nagios and Prometheus;
- Familiar with the commissioning and deployment of servers, switches, and routers;
- Familiar with the basic principles of TCP / IP protocol routing, VPN, NAT, firewall, etc;
- Good teamwork spirit, willingness to take responsibility and initiative, and think as an owner.