Entirely self-funded by a small team, Caleb and Brown has grown in the last five years to become the leading cryptocurrency brokerage firm. By fostering a culture of crypto experience married with professional services, we are building the bridge to the traditional financial world.
Our team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to build and launch innovative products and bring them to market. You will work at a cross-section of statistics, UX design, software development and project management.
Applicants must attach a portfolio of their work within their CV. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Partner across Product, Engineering, Design, and other departments, and foster an environment of accountability and empowerment while ensuring meaningful, quantifiable consumer outcomes
- Lead the end-to-end growth sprint process of ideation, technical development, the launch of projects, and analysis of results
- Develop a systematic approach to experimenting, measuring and learning, and launching initiatives at a high velocity
- Work cross-functionally and in collaboration with teams to identify high impact solutions that leverage unique capabilities of the blockchain
- 5+ years experience working as a Product Manager in a startup environment (10-150 employees) preferred
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to learn in a rapidly growing industry
- Ability to work on a distributed team with a high degree of ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of blockchain, cryptocurrency or fintech and a strong technical background
Caleb and Brown is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Caleb and Brown is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.