NODE40 is the trusted platform for financial institutions that require digital asset lifecycle tracking for visibility and compliance. NODE40 captures and tracks on-chain and off-chain transactions, aggregates the data and provides information that matches actual participation.
This is a remote position where your ability to prioritize tasks and effectively communicate are critical to your success. We use familiar services like Slack, Google Apps, Jira, Jenkins, and AWS, as well as industry specific tools built for working with various blockchains.
- Assisting the development effort to improve upon and expand NODE40’s digital assets lifecycle tracking software, NODE40 Balance.
- Write robust, maintainable, and clean code.
- Collaborate with team members to iterate on customer needs.
- Review code and participate in group discussions.
- Debug production issues across services.
- Adhere to established engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Learn new technologies and stay up to date on industry best practices.
- Design, build, test, and maintain REST API’s, services and systems across NODE40.
- Integrate with 3rd party API’s to read transaction data from crypto exchanges.
- Build services and tools in support of extracting data from and interacting with different blockchains.
- Associate’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Three years or more of professional software development experience (preferably Java).
- Experience with Dropwizard, Docker, MySQL, GIT, Spock, and Linux/MacOS
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2/ECS, Cloudformation, IAM, Lambda, SNS, KMS, and others.
- AWS Developer Certification