NODE40 is the trusted platform for financial institutions that require digital asset lifecycle tracking for visibility and compliance. NODE40 captures and tracks on-chain and off-chain transactions, aggregates the data and provides information that matches actual participation.
This is a remote position. Your ability to prioritize tasks and effectively communicate are critical to your success. We use common services including Slack, Google Apps, Jira,, and AWS, as well as industry-specific tools built for working with various blockchains.
- Assisting the development effort to improve upon and expand NODE40’s digital assets lifecycle tracking software, NODE40 Balance.
- Write robust, maintainable, and clean code by adhering to established engineering standards, tooling, and processes. All code is peer reviewed for style and function.
- Work with team members to iterate on customer needs.
- Participate in code reviews and group discussions.
- Assist with debugging production issues across backend services.
- Advise management on emerging blockchains and DeFi protocols; use-cases, technical designs, and transaction flows.
- Design, build, test, and maintain RESTful API’s and services across backend applications.
- Associate’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Three years or more of professional software development experience (preferably Java).
- Experience with Dropwizard, Docker, MySQL, Linux/MacOS
- Experience with AWS services such asECS, CloudFormation, Lambda, S3, and others.
- AWS Developer Certification