We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to join our Sales Engineering team. You will report to the Director of Sales Engineering and will be responsible for managing the build out of our product integrations with our partner ecosystem. You will work closely with our Developer Tools and Business Development teams to build and deploy partner integrations as we seek to radically transform how 3 billion+ users interact on the Web.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of all project tasks.
- Interface with our internal Business Development team and external business partners to gather requirements and scope.
- Provide hands-on program management through the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support phases.
- Monitor and track project status and communicate high-level updates to key stakeholders, including senior leaders.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment of goals & execution of release schedules for product initiatives.
- Monitor program status and rapidly identify issues / risks. Succinctly communicate issues to relevant stakeholders and proactively collaborate to ensure timely resolution.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Fill any gap needed to deliver tasks, including writing functional specs, project / release plans, roadmaps, and technical proposals.
- 4+ years of experience with project and task management tools such as MS project, Monday.com, Asana, Trello etc.
- 4+ years of experience with collaboration tools such as Jira, GitHub, Confluence, Notion, Google Docs etc.
- Passion for operational excellence, attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Thrive amid ambiguity and influence peers / managers to progress towards a shared vision.
- Previous experience at a high growth technology company or startup.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with blockchain technologies.
- Experience working with Crypto Exchanges or Wallets.
- Experience with open source technologies.
- Experience operating autonomously and leading across multiple teams, with stakeholders across time zones.
- Technical product or program management experience with a geographically distributed team.
- Any previous engineering or software development experience.