At Exodus, we refer to our Customer Support Specialists as Community Support Engineers or CSEs! Our talented team of CSEs builds trust with customers by providing reliable, friendly, knowledgeable, and empathetic customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If that sounds interesting to you and you…
- Like managing your own digital assets.
- Enjoy problem-solving by reading and searching for answers.
- Love helping others and teaching your friends about all facets of cryptocurrencies.
...then please read on!
Exodus receives hundreds of emails and chat messages daily from customers learning about digital assets. As an Exodus CSE, you will connect and form relationships with customers through email and social media.
What You Will Do
- Assist users in navigating the intricacies of managing digital assets.
- Create above-and-beyond customer service experiences that surprise and delight.
- Use problem-solving abilities to resolve unique customer problems.
- Contribute actively to the team by providing candid and useful feedback that assists in building out the Customer Support team infrastructure to help make Exodus better.
- Infrastructure projects as assigned
Who You Are
- You live in a time zone in the AMER Region (UTC -10 to UTC -7).
- You have amazing written English skills including proper grammar and punctuation.
- You empathize with customers on even the simplest of problems, are inquisitive, and love troubleshooting to find an answer.
- You are detail-oriented and able to provide detailed responses to customers with the unique ability to turn customer pain points into insightful product feedback.
- You understand how digital assets work including security, confirmations, block times, network fees, etc. Beyond that, you know the importance of securing your digital assets, and you use security best practices.
- You are generally tech-savvy and have a general knowledge of computers, including your own Operating System. You are also comfortable with using several applications at once and adapt quickly to new software.
- You are a self-starter that works with minimal supervision and you thrive in a remote work environment. To be candid, if you prefer to be in an office with a manager in order to work effectively, this opportunity is likely not going to be a fit for you.
- You are able to manage competing priorities and prioritize them appropriately while maintaining performance standards.
- You are highly coachable and take responsibility for your actions. If you’re hungry to learn, you’ll fit in well! At Exodus, the process of self-development does not end with your training as our team continually does research and hones their skills.
- You have excellent references and a history of established relationships with supervisors and colleagues of former places of employment.
- You are bilingual or multilingual and are able to speak other languages in addition to English, particularly Spanish, Russian, or Portuguese.
We recognize the importance of proper training, growth and development and we’re committed to providing just that to our Community Support Engineers starting on day one! It’s our job to provide best in class training to give you all the tools and guidance you need during your first 90 days of employment and in return, we look forward to you delivering to achieve the following outcomes:
- Close an average of 200 support tickets per week, while maintaining an 80% customer satisfaction rating.
- Demonstrate growth in product knowledge by improving ticket output week-over-week.
- Close an average of 240 support tickets per week, while maintaining a 90% customer satisfaction rating.
- Deliver and/or contribute to a project with a measurable improvement on the customer experience.
What We Offer
- A remote work environment with a flexible schedule.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If you’re part-time with us, you’ll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
Parental Leave: 13 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver.
Tax Help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks including free subscriptions to services like Calm and Masterclass, coverage for gym memberships and therapy. We also offer quarterly Wellness Days! We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and give back for your hard work often.
Salary and Payment
Exodus Community Support Engineers make between $50,000 to $65,000+ USD. The starting salary is $50,000 USD. All salaries are paid in Bitcoin (with a buffer). As a newly public company, we also offer our Community Support Engineers $5,500 in Restricted Stock Units annually. Additionally, CSEs are eligible to earn an annual bonus and gift rewards of up to 10% of their base salary.