TradeBlock is the leading provider of real-time indexes for the spot price of various digital currencies, equipping firms with an effective price discovery mechanism crucial in navigating the volatile digital currency markets. Additionally, TradeBlock is the premier platform for institutional digital currency traders, complete with a powerful suite of market and blockchain data, as well as execution and post-trade tools for liquidity providers, asset managers, corporate clients, and exchanges, among others. For more information on TradeBlock, please visit https://tradeblock.com.
- Serve as the Single Point of Accountability (SPA) for the TradeBlock Platform
- Coordinate cross-functionally across sales, engineering, marketing, research to ensure that market/ client feedback is being incorporated into product roadmap
- Partner with engineering teams, company leadership and other product managers to contribute to overall Platform strategy, roadmaps and business plans.
- Perform research to obtain valuable market and industry insights.
- Engage in comprehensive User Acceptance Testing to ensure product requirements are met.
- Actively perform analysis to determine the completion of goals and objectives.
- Manage backlogs and product prioritization and work with the engineering teams to ensure projects are kept on track.
- Work with other teams to manage engagement with internal and external clients.
- Write detailed product requirements and cooperate on formulating technical design with engineers.
- Provide expertise on market infrastructure and function.
- Create seamless product feedback loop from sales, research and other DCG companies
- 6+ years in Product Management
- Ability to own products autonomously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Solid understanding of market data
- First hand experience with trading platforms (OMS/EMS and deep understanding of trade life cycle management
- Strong quantitative and analysis skills, such as SQL and scripting languages
- Strong technical skills and experience coordinating with engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with crypto (crypto trading experience especially favored)
- Experience with FX and/or capital markets software
- Experience with data-intensive software
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices
- Experience in fast-pace, high-growth startup environments