Mogul Productions is a decentralized film financing (DeFiFi) and movie-based NFT platform that connects creators, movie fans, and film financiers in one space to ensure the best films get made by giving everyone a voice. By leveraging blockchain technology, NFTs and a tokenized system, Mogul incentivizes participation and rewards engagement. Using the Mogul in-app payment and utility token (STARS), users can vote on, greenlight and participate in key decision-making aspects of production.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding and positioning strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
Experience & Skills
- A proven track record as Head of Marketing
- 4 + Years working in a Senior Marketing Position
- Demonstrated experience working with internal and external partners and managing up with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive attitude and a team player
- An ability to think strategically and tactically; you can see the big picture for a growing brand and are willing to roll-up your sleeves to take on everyday execution tasks
- Work cross-functionally with agencies and our leadership team to create succinct messaging and communication across internal and external channels
- A basic level of knowledge in blockchain & cryptocurrency
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with the cryptocurrency community
- Experience working in the film industry
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA, or graduate degree preferred
- Experience with Trello or other project management software
- Experience administering and using Hubspot
- Experience using Google Analytics
Why Join Mogul?
- Flexible and welcoming work environment
- We have a success-based culture and encourage you to work however you’re going to be most productive and bring your best self to Mogul. We welcome any person from all walks of life. Mogul is for everyone. We promote and encourage diversity on our team.
- Mixed compensation and incentive structure
- As a young start-up, we’re able to offer a compensation structure that can combine elements of salary, ownership, and success-based bonuses
- See your success come to life!
- Join us on the ground floor and see our movies go from ideas to cinemas. One day you’ll see your hard work on screens around the world
- Learn and grow!
- We operate on the cutting edge, and we want you to as well. You’ll be encouraged to research the best practices for how we can be a better brand on social
- Meritocratic culture
- We believe the best ideas should rise to the top, regardless of your position within the company. Everyone is encouraged to voice their opinions and run with their ideas when they’re passionate about them
- Perks, perks, perks!
- As a core member of our team you’ll come to premieres of our movies, visit the sets, meet the actors, and see first-hand how movies are made!