Mogul Productions is a decentralized film financing (DeFiFi) and movie-based NFT platform that connects creators, movie fans, and film financiers in one space to ensure the best films get made by giving everyone a voice. By leveraging blockchain technology, NFTs and a tokenized system, Mogul incentivizes participation and rewards engagement. Using the Mogul in-app payment and utility token (STARS), users can vote on, greenlight and participate in key decision-making aspects of production.
As Mogul’s Marketing Coordinator you’ll be in charge of writing marketing content, communicating with our users, and growing a user base of Mogul evangelists.
- Designing and implementing a community engagement, marketing plan, and event calendar
- Listening to our community to solve problems with our core team by supporting and troubleshooting
- Produce SEO friendly content to distribute across various platforms
- Identifying partnership, speaking, and event opportunities for Mogul within the industry
- Reaching out to other film communities, schools, and events to see how Mogul can help them reach their goals
- Support community strategies by identifying and sharing trends, pain points, and community sentiment
- Helping build and implement Mogul’s gamified rewards program
- Proactively identify gaps and improve the team’s current processes and tools
- Attend, plan and help host consumer-facing events; may include nights and weekends
- Own execution components for partnerships, events, product launches, and promotions
- Developing and executing on Mogul’s movie trivia strategy
Who you are:
You are an independent, organized, outgoing team player who wants to be a part of a global team of highly renowned, award-winning filmmakers. You want to join a company on the ground floor for a chance to run with ideas, move quickly, and see your success come to life. You have experience building communities as an excellent communicator and advocate for brands. You’re customer-service oriented, a quick learner, a self-starter, have an eye for design and branding, and are eager to solve complex problems. Plus, you want to work in the most entertaining industry in the world.
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing, brand development, or community engagement
- College diploma or a university degree in marketing or a related field (or equivalent professional experience)
- Strong communication and eagerness to be extroverted
- Experience and comfort in customer-facing roles
- Excellent copywriting, leadership, and teamwork skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience working with start-ups
- Familiarity with the movie industry
- Experience growing a brand from ideation to a large community
Why Join Mogul?
- Flexible and welcoming work environment
- We have a success-based culture and encourage you to work however you’re going to be most productive and bring your best self to Mogul. We welcome any person from all walks of life. Mogul is for everyone. We promote and encourage diversity on our team.
- Mixed compensation and incentive structure
- As a young start-up, we’re able to offer a compensation structure that can combine elements of salary, ownership, and success-based bonuses
- See your success come to life!
- Join us on the ground floor and see our movies go from ideas to cinemas. One day you’ll see your hard work on screens around the world
- Learn and grow!
- We operate on the cutting edge, and we want you to as well. You’ll be encouraged to research the best practices for how we can be a better brand on social
- Meritocratic culture
- We believe the best ideas should rise to the top, regardless of your position within the company. Everyone is encouraged to voice their opinions and run with their ideas when they’re passionate about them
- Perks, perks, perks!
- As a core member of our team you’ll come to premieres of our movies, visit the sets, meet the actors, and see first-hand how movies are made!
Are you interested? Apply now and we'll be in touch!