Runtime Verification Inc is looking to hire a Verification Engineer (multiple openings). The successful hire will have previous verification experience; academic, industrial, or both. Knowledge of formal semantics and formal verification is a big plus. The selected hire will be embedded inside one of the company’s blockchain ecosystem teams where he or she will work on verification engagements for commercial clients.
What we offer
- One of the best teams around.
- Very competitive salary.
- Remote friendly.
- Matching IRA contributions.
- Casual dress code.
- Health insurance.
- Top notch equipment.
- Performance bonuses.
- Company lunches.
- Unlimited vacation.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree, and preferably Masters Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proficient English communication, both written and spoken.
- Team oriented mindset, able to fully complete tasks & objectives independently.
- Experience with unit testing, documentation, design reviews, and code review.
- Strong mathematical and logical thinking skills.
- Experience in formal methods or tools, e.g., model checking, theorem provers, deductive verification, proof assistants, etc.
- (Optional) Industrial experience on formally verifying real-world systems.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work at the forefront of programming language design and verification.
- Casual work environment with flexible work hours.
- Full benefits package available for US based employees. Includes unlimited paid time off, retirement benefits, employer sponsored health / dental / limited life insurance.