Runtime Verification Inc is looking to hire a Smart Contract Auditor. The successful hire will have previous experience auditing Ethereum smart contract and is well versed and familiar with the various tools available to auditors. Moreover, this person must be comfortable exploring and researching new, possibly unconventional, technologies to do this work, such as ones based on formal methods and verification; knowledge of formal semantics and verification is welcome but not required.
What we offer
- One of the best teams around.
- Very competitive salary.
- Remote friendly.
- Matching IRA contributions.
- Casual dress code.
- Health insurance.
- Top notch equipment.
- Performance bonuses.
- Company lunches.
- Unlimited vacation.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience writing smart contracts and familiarity with Solidity libraries.
- Good understanding of the Ethereum blockchain and dapp architecture.
- Proficient English communication, both written and spoken.
- Team oriented mindset, able to fully complete tasks & objectives independently.
- Experience with unit testing, documentation, design reviews, and code review.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work at the forefront of programming language design and verification.
- Casual work environment with flexible work hours.
- Full benefits package available for US based employees. Includes unlimited paid time off, retirement benefits, employer sponsored health / dental / limited life insurance.