Runtime Verification Inc (RV) is looking for a Haskell Developer to join the company. You will work with the team developing the symbolic execution backend of K in Haskell, and with other teams in the company using K for formal verification. The ideal candidate has a strong programming background and knowledge about and experience with functional programming languages.
What we offer
- One of the best teams around.
- Very competitive salary.
- Remote friendly.
- Matching IRA contributions.
- Casual dress code.
- Health insurance.
- Top notch equipment.
- Performance bonuses.
- Company lunches.
- Unlimited vacation.
What we are looking for
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Professional functional programming experience, preferably Haskell.
- Must be a considerate teammate with good communication skills.
- Eager learner with a demonstrable ability to solve problems.
Nice to have
- MS/PhD or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work at the forefront of programming language design and verification.
- Casual work environment with flexible work hours.
- Full benefits package available for US based employees. Includes unlimited paid time off, retirement benefits, employer sponsored health / dental / limited life insurance.