Decubate is a community-powered investment platform that’s bringing the $3T global startup economy on-chain. Our platform pairs highly-vetted web2 startups with the financial and promotional capital of community members to fuel their web3 success.
Blockchain technology is poised to change the world; transforming industry, commerce and culture. While mainstream adoption is years away, vibrant blockchain projects are already making an outsized impact.
- The crypto currency market cap is currently $1.6 trillion
- VC's have invested $17 billion into crypto so far this year
- Global crypto users estimates have exceed 100 million
Decubate makes it easy for existing startups to secure a foothold in the burgeoning blockchain ecosystem.
About the role
We are seeking a Social Media Marketing Specialist to oversee and scale Decubate’s social marketing efforts. You will be responsible for creating and executing our social media strategy, social content strategy and influencer approach. You will play a critical role in developing and maintaining our brand presence and our connection to our ever-growing community. Your work will focus on growing our follower base, increasing engagement and driving brand awareness.
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for growing and engaging the Decubate community across platforms like Twitter, Medium, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook. You will own our social media strategy and develop/post highly engaging content that will increase community activity.
- Develop best-in-class social programs and develop a content strategy and calendar in alignment with our marketing priorities
- Create written and visual content for our social media platforms, including Twitter, Medium, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and more
- Manage community responses and ensure timely, supportive engagement
- Create and implement our social influencer strategy
- Identify and structure partnerships that can grow the Decubate brand
- Partner with the Community Manager to create an Ambassador marketing program
- Stay up to date on new social media/influencer tools, best practices, competitive activity
- Perform weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis and optimizations, and report internally on performance
What we're looking for
- You get excited and roll up your sleeves when the conversation is about cryptocurrency, blockchain, launchpads, incubators and startups
- You have storytelling experience with excellent english writing skills
- 2-3 years experience in social marketing or influencer marketing
- Demonstrated ability to grow audiences across social media platforms
- Strong written and visual content production capabilities
- Experience managing social influencer campaigns
- Solid work ethic - you are motivated to learn and work independently
- Dependability - you meet deadlines and articulate roadblocks
- Passion - you enjoy working with new technologies and building the new economy
- Proactive - you eagerly learn new things and jump on any task that needs to be done
What to expect
- Working remotely and highly flexible hours
- A young ambitious and agile team
- Fair equity in a company that builds disruptive and innovative products
- The best software and tools
- A market competitive salary