In this role you’ll be working on improving overall performance and optimising order management, risk management, pricing, matching and settlement systems. You will also own parts of the stack, namely the APIs and be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of them.
We expect this hire to grow with the company and our team and are looking for someone that is excited about building the future of finance and improving how financial markets are accessed.
- Improving our codebase (code re-use, more idiomatic and more performant)
- Owning parts of the stack (namely the APIs)
- Scalability of microservices
- Experience programming in a lower level programming language, i.e. Rust, C++, Java, Go
- Experience designing and building robust APIs (Rest, Websockets, GraphQL)
- Developing within a UNIX environment.
- Experience building scalable systems
- And Interest in DevOps and experience building and maintaining internal development tools
- Ability to independently debug and solve problems
- Experience working in small, tight-knit teams
- Experience unit and integration testing
- Ability to work collaboratively in a distributed team environment
Nice to have
- Interest in Security
- Experience building trading infrastructure or experience in a finance related field (FX, HFT, Electronic Trading)
- Experience doing fuzzy and property testing.
- Experience with FIX or similar protocols
- Experience delivering real-time data over the web
- Experience building and working on cryptocurrency projects (bonus points for anything related to Bitcoin Core/LND or Solana)
- Experience running and managing cryptocurrency nodes for your own projects