At Elementus we are building revolutionary software to promote transparency, auditability, and trust in the blockchain ecosystem. We provide institutions well-designed products for regulatory compliance, financial analysis, and criminal investigation. Our advantage stems from our expansive and innovative technological approach. We operationalize analytical models for illuminating financial and criminal risk and we are a purveyor of actionable market data for crypto and blockchain assets.
People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a positive workplace where everyone comes together to realize our mission and objectives. Promoting company values and shaping a positive culture are vital aspects of your role.You have a keen eye for detail and critical thinking, a focus on accuracy, and extraordinary customer service skills. You are someone who is motivated by consistently improving internal processes that remove friction and enhance the employee experience
What We Value
- Leadership experience.
- Proven experience in scaling an organization and operating in fast-moving environments.
- Experience in building company culture
- Human resource management principles and best practices
- General employment law, compliance knowledge, and understanding of tax and legal requirements related to compensation and benefits, and/or experience working with outside legal or HR counsel.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure, outcome-oriented environment by demonstrating quick, thoughtful execution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Consistently embody company values and help to create and maintain company culture
- Partner with the Management Team to provide coaching and counseling to management and staff.
- Oversee the new hire experience for all global hires. This includes, but is not limited to, sending offer letters, onboarding logistics, compliance tasks, and partnering with other internal teams.
- Create, implement, and own operational HR initiatives such as internal transfer process, triaging inbound requests and partnering on HRIS process improvements.
- Create and support employee development programs for performance evaluation and training.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify and help diagnose various employee challenges and design effective solutions.
- Establish and maintain trust and credibility across all levels of the company.