What is BlockFi?
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re a team of builders and strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity and offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, and every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, and we rely on our people to make it happen!
BlockFi is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team!
About the Team
We're building out the products and infrastructure that power our business. We’re looking for creative, strategic, customer-driven product thinkers to build new products within the FinTech industry (E.g. Online Brokerage, Forex Trading, Personal Investing, Retail Banking, Credit, Payments, Billing, and more).
The Crypto Wallet & Accounts product team collaborates closely with other product teams and internal stakeholders across Risk, Finance, Operations, Engineering, and Customer Service.
As the Senior Product Manager for Crypto Wallet & Accounts, you will support unique needs for segmented client types to effectively manage these accounts. As part of the Crypto Wallet & Accounts team, you will be responsible for:
- Define the strategy to acquire and support individual, small business and corporate clients and their unique account management needs.
- Identify solutions to create new interactions between products on the BlockFi platform.
- Build product cases for new features and product concepts
- Define product KPIs and success metrics and build the reporting and analytics to measure success
- Partner with design, research, marketing and institutional teams to build products that delight the retail segment
- Facilitate communication between business and engineering teams and work to ensure all members of the team have a platform for their ideas to be heard
- Actively monitor the marketplace and competitors to ensure BlockFi delivers a best in class experience
- Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other and enjoy the work we do - so should you!
- At least 7 years of product management experience, have managed teams and can demonstrate having taken new products to market
- Experience working in FinTech, Crypto, or highly regulated industries on consumer products
- Proficient with Atlassian suite; Jira, Confluence
- A strong verbal and written communicator, who can tell compelling stories with ease to senior executives, cross functional stakeholders and inspire teams to build things that should exist but don’t yet
- A bias toward ownership, action, and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products to market at rapid speed
- Proactively identifying impediments on the critical path and remove them with minimal friction
- A structured problem-solving approach to help a team work through a wide range of issues
- Always seeking out multiple opinions, yet make independent decisions to influence positive outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously across several geographically dispersed teams (US, EMEA, & APAC)
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience and expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employer contribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health and well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, and Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team and we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial and driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), and the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, and our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, and as we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments and Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand