NODE40 is a fast growing blockchain data analytics company catering to the needs of business and retail customers in the cryptocurrency industry with a focus on digital asset lifecycle tracking for thousands of tokens across wallets and exchanges.
This is a remote position. Your ability to prioritize tasks and effectively communicate are critical to your success. We use common services including Slack, Google Apps, Jira, and AWS, as well as industry-specific tools built for working with various blockchains.
- Analysis of software designs and implementations to identify weaknesses across standard facets of software development such as security, monitoring/insight, alerting, scalability, and throughput.
- Design, build, test, and maintain RESTful API’s and services across backend applications.
- Assisting the development effort to improve upon and expand NODE40’s digital assets lifecycle tracking software, NODE40 Balance.
- Write robust, maintainable, and clean code by adhering to established engineering standards, tooling, and processes. All code is peer reviewed for style and function.
- Work with team members to iterate on customer needs.
- Participate in code reviews and group discussions.
- Assist with debugging production issues across backend services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Five years or more of professional software development experience (preferably Java).
- Experience with Dropwizard, Docker, MySQL, Linux/MacOS
- Experience with common AWS services such as ECS, CloudFormation, Lambda, S3, and others.
- AWS Developer Certification