Are you looking for an opportunity where you can have a direct and massive impact? Do you want to help us kindly change the world?
Join our team at Snickerdoodle Labs, one of the most exciting venture backed Blockchain technology companies. We are evolving NFT tech into a massively scalable and interoperable framework for safe, open, and protective use of personal data. We are building a first-of-its-kind infrastructure that will allow people to own and monetize their data in a secure way, no matter where it lives, how it travels, or what it’s used for.
As a Back End Engineer on our team, you will:
- Develop, maintain, and support technical infrastructure, hardware and system software components
- Create architecture, designs, and documentation that will lead to consistent reliability, scalability, security, and performance
- Refine and enhance processes that allow for proper testing and validation of releases that go from development to staging to production environments
- Interact effectively with other team members to accomplish shared projects.
You ideally have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting core infrastructure software and/or distributed systems
- Experience in configuration management, automation efforts, technical troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Scripting experience in writing/modifying code to improve monitoring and automation
- Experienced with Linux, systems automation tools, and systems architecture tools
- Experienced with TCP/IP networking, architecture, and distributed systems
- Comfortable with designing secure protocols, software, and algorithms which reduce trust
- Bitcoin/Ethereum/Blockchain/Solana/Polkadot related open sources projects is a major plus as well
- An open source contributor / have experience with the open source ecosystem
What you can expect from us:
- Very competitive compensation packages
- Generous wellness benefits and vacation policy
- Ample equipment/workspace budget
- Fun and engaging off sites
- Based in Silicon Valley, New York or Remote
Snickerdoodle Labs is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our success is driven by our ability to build positive relationships with each other, our clients, our communities and the earth. Snickerdoodle Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.