Ideally 3 to 5 Years in Gaming (MMO RPG /Sandbox games)
Able to handle 10 to 20 team members of React,c++, unreal Game Programmers, DevOps, Database, QA etc. Recruitment activities
Job Role & Responsibilities :-
- Help define Technical Roadmap and the entire product delivery end to end.
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies.
- Works closely with multiple stakeholders globally and locally Customers business, Engineering, Architecture and Operations Teams.
- Drive high standards on quality, delivering solutions on time and within budgeted cost.
- Provide technical direction.
- Project management - Agile/Scrum, Task planning and scheduling with project atlassian tool set.
- Requirement analysis and feasibility study of game/App design requirements.
- Cross platform game development technologies.
- Code Review, key performance metrics for optimisation/stability, and VCS management.
- Process Automation/improvement - Game Data, Game Balancing, Optimizations, Art Pipeline etc.
- Structured and Streamlined production processes among various cross functional teams. - Setup of Q.A team and processes.
- Game monetization and promotion - Freemium model.
- Experience with single shard architecture.
- Experience in working with a marketplace team and game economics. Crypto +.
- Post production data Analysis and update activities.
- Planned and executed new Initiatives and business strategy.
- Provided Tech services and other domain knowledge in mobile gaming.
- Backstage Pass - Worked as technical art, 3D Graphics - OpenGL, Java Script.
- Managed cross functional game development teams for multiple outsourced and own IP development.
- Handled Game development services for global market.
- Monetization and promotional systems evaluation and integration across games.
- Technologies explored -Unreal, Unity3D, C++PHP,MYSQL,AWS,Smart Fox server.
-Delivered 5 Launch titles for PSP minis worldwide.
- Setup of Mobile game development studio - iOS & Android development.