At Exodus, we are expanding our YouTube audience to include the Spanish community! We are looking for a detail-oriented, creative video editor to join forces with us as a contractor. A successful editor will collaborate with our producers, implement feedback given, and meet delivery deadlines!
What You Will Do
- Organizing Spanish video assets.
- Editing footage using modern techniques.
- Communicating with show producers to present a final product in line with the creative direction.
- To start, edit 1 video per week [estimated 10 hours per week].
Who You Are
- You have proficiency in non-linear editing.
- You have motion graphics skills.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You can effectively communicate in both Spanish and English.
- You have your own personal editing software and editing computer.
- You’re focused, level-headed, and collaborate well with project partners.
- You have experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- You have animation skills.
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
- Tax Help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.