Qubit9 is the next big thing of Kai & Christian Wawrzinek, two of Germany’s most successful entrepreneurs. After leaving Goodgame Studios more than 10 years after we started it, we have teamed up with the best people to think even bigger - this time as part of the decentralised web / Blockchain revolution. We love the challenge of building something new with the potential to change the world. Do you want to join?
Reinvent the internet! We believe that decentralized technologies will be disruptive and a driving force in creating a new global system in finance, IoT, health and many more areas. We bring successful entrepreneurs and developers together to launch & scale disruptive, decentralized applications. We aim to build one of the most impactful teams in crypto right here in Hamburg, Germany.
Join our team of successful serial founders right from the start! As our technical co-founder you join the team at the earliest stage during which we initially iterate new ideas and build POCs. You are our ultimate technical expert, we provide deep business experience and the infrastructure from ideation to go-to-market. Once we decide a core team is established, we begin the second phase during which we use our business experience to evolve a POC into a groundbreaking product creating real impact.
- Be the deciding difference in hiring and shaping a dream engineering team
- Make critical decisions on the tech stack
- Get involved shaping the business model
- Set the motivation level and company culture
- Hands-on attitude, top coding skills.
- Others engineers want to learn from you.
- Ability to hire people that are better then yourself and help them grow.
- Ability to step-in and shape every aspect of engineering: Backend, Frontend, Smart Contracts, DevOps, DApps, mobile, etc.
- Min. 5 years of experience in positions leading multi-discipline engineering teams.
- A deep understanding of crypto-specific technical opportunities and realities.
- First-hand coding experience within crypto-busineses, i.e. Smart Contracts or similarly integral technology pieces.
- Autonomous & Self Starting: You proactively seek to understand the scope of the current mission & all its requirements. You read documentation, source code, and consult with protocol maintainers to deliver results.
- Detail & Security Oriented Thinking: You stay up to date with the latest releases & best practices.
- Expertise: You know how to write bug-free & secure code, and are familiar with standard ecosystem tools & security audit techniques.
- Empathetic Mentor: You are an empathetic mentor, and enjoy sharing your knowledge & learnings with other motivated developers.
- Excellent written & verbal communicator: You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are able to succinctly & clearly communicate your ideas.
If you are looking to launch the next big DApp while having the support of a highly experienced team, apply to us.