Qubit9 is the next big thing of Kai & Christian Wawrzinek, two of Germany’s most successful entrepreneurs. After leaving Goodgame Studios more than 10 years after we started it, we have teamed up with the best people to think even bigger - this time as part of the decentralised web / Blockchain revolution. We love the challenge of building something new with the potential to change the world. Do you want to join?
Reinvent the internet! We believe that decentralized technologies will be disruptive and a driving force in creating a new global system in finance, IoT, health and many more areas. We bring successful entrepreneurs and developers together to launch & scale disruptive, decentralized applications. We aim to build one of the most impactful teams in crypto right here in Hamburg, Germany.
As our full stack engineer your are at the core of the engineering team working directly with the founders on product development. You’ll have an opportunity to shape the tech stack significantly, help other engineers finding their ideal area of flow and code hands-on on everything you feel comfortable with (or where you're up for leaning something new).
- Design and implement user login systems
- Build frontend components and link them to our smart contracts using web3 libraries
- Ensure that frontends are tested thoroughly
- Work in close collaboration with the team on product architecture and design
- Help making critical decisions on the tech stack
- Get involved shaping the business model
- Set the motivation level, code quality and engineering culture
- Hands-on attitude, top coding skills
- Senior-level React/Redux (or other front-end library) development experience
- Familiarity with databases and full-stack frameworks (NodeJS/Express, CSS, HTML, Typescript)
- Passion for learning new technologies and tackling novel technical problems
- Excellent English communication skills
- Good design understanding, some UI/UX experience more generally
- Ability to attract other engineers are better then yourself (at least in one area) and help them grow.
- Experience with Solidity, EVM, Rust, and/or smart contracts
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Autonomous & Self Starting: You proactively seek to understand the scope of the current mission & all its requirements. You read documentation, source code, and consult with protocol maintainers to deliver results.
- Detail & Security Oriented Thinking: You stay up to date with the latest releases & best practices.
- Expertise: You know how to write bug-free & secure code, and are familiar with standard ecosystem tools & security audit techniques.
- Empathetic Mentor: You are an empathetic mentor, and enjoy sharing your knowledge & learnings with other motivated developers.
- Excellent written & verbal communicator: You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are able to succinctly & clearly communicate your ideas.
Please submit your LinkedIn profile and/or CV.Add relevant certificates, recommendation letters and/or anything you deem relevant.