About the job
You are passionate about new technologies, a self-starter, a detailed digitally-focused designer, and a team player open to help. Every day you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
As our new Product Designer, you will be supporting our creative, marketing, and new business departments with everything from asset and content design to implementing design systems.
You’ll also create graphics that consistently incorporate consumer and athlete/creator insights through powerful storytelling and emotional connectivity, from crafting seasonal designs to finalizing tech packs, from working with CGI partners to communicating directly with collaborators. The daily responsibilities of this role are wide-ranging, challenging, and rewarding.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with the team to design, research, and ship new and improved products that increase clarity and provide pleasant user experiences.
- Design systems and patterns that will allow product designers and front-end engineers to focus on product-level problems and ship high-quality work efficiently and consistently.
- Provide guidelines and documentation that connects and resonates with the teams using our design systems.
- Work with Designers and Software Engineers to develop and ship the system.
- Write documentation and guidance on how and why components, styles, and patterns are applied in code and design.
- Tackle difficult problems in emerging technology, create new mental models, and design cutting-edge application interactions.
- 3-6 years of UX/UI design experience including research, prototyping, and implementation of user-facing applications.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- A portfolio of strong interaction design, design systems, and product design work.
- Extremely high attention to detail. You set the bar for what we aim to do in our products.
- Experience designing with Figma.
- Passionate about design within the context of blockchain/decentralized products.
- Bring a developer’s sensibility to your design practices.
- Interaction/motion design experience
- Start-up/fast-paced environment experience
If you're a curious and passionate person, we want to hear from you. We're always looking for talented humans who are interested in building the future alongside us.