Casa is looking for a Product Manager to help us build a future where everyone can truly own and protect their wealth, data, and personal privacy. At Casa, you’ll work alongside some of the most talented engineers, designers, and thought leaders in Bitcoin to help grow and evolve Casa’s core product.
Our ideal candidate can work seamlessly across teams and contexts to identify and execute new product opportunities that delight our customers and grow Casa’s business.
Product Managers at Casa must have high empathy and curiosity, a growth mindset, a knack for rational, data-driven decisions, and an eye for consumer experience. This is a highly visible role inside Casa and we hope you’ll join us in setting the bar for excellence--on your team as well as for the broader Bitcoin ecosystem.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own new product features from inception to execution - ensure all new releases reflect Casa’s vision and strategy and also have clearly defined success metrics
- Act as the voice of the customer inside Casa - build out quantitative and qualitative data to help us find new ways to surprise and delight our customers
- Collaborate with Casa’s leadership to define Casa’s strategic product roadmap and to maintain and scale our approach to feature development, roadmap management, agile project management, and reporting
- Collaborate effectively with developers, designers, support, marketing, sales, and other stakeholders to align the team and achieve product objectives
- Keep up with the competitive landscape and emerging trends to ensure Casa stays ahead of the curve
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years experience working as a product manager
- Proven track record owning and shipping features or new products with measurable impact on revenue and key user metrics
- Eye for design and feel for what makes a great consumer experience
- Comfort with Scrum/Agile development processes
- Ability to systematically collect, organize, evaluate, and present quantitative and qualitative user data
- Experience using product metric tools and analysis (knowledge of SQL is a plus) to inform decisions and assess the success of new features
- Strong understanding of Bitcoin/cryptocurrency technology, ecosystem, and adjacent/competitive products
NICE TO HAVES
- Previous startup experience
- Experience shipping products with strong privacy, security, or data sovereignty emphasis - extra points if you have already shipped Bitcoin/cryptocurrency products
- Engineering, computer science, and/or data analytics background
What we offer you
- Salary Range: $100,000 - $125,000
- Company Equity
- Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee discounts to Casa products and services
- 100% Remote Team
- Flexible Time Off
Casa is the safest place for your bitcoin. We help people around the world secure their bitcoin while holding their own private keys, without the headache and anxiety about losing their funds. Through our intuitive design, robust security, and expert client service, we give our customers the peace of mind that their bitcoin is safe—for themselves and their families.
Casa is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.