Casa is looking for a Director of Product to help us build a future where everyone can truly own and protect their wealth, data, and personal privacy. At Casa, you’ll work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated engineers, designers, and thought leaders in Bitcoin.
Our ideal candidate can work seamlessly across teams and contexts to identify and execute new product opportunities that delight our customers and grow Casa’s business. As Casa’s most senior product leader, you’ll report directly to Casa’s CEO and must have high empathy and curiosity, a growth mindset, a knack for data-driven decisions, and an eye for consumer experience.
This is a highly visible role inside Casa and we hope you’ll join us in setting the bar for excellence--on your team as well as for the broader Bitcoin ecosystem.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate with Casa’s co-founders to define Casa’s strategic product roadmap
- Own new products and features from inception to execution - the buck stops with you in ensuring all new releases reflect Casa’s vision, strategy, and high bar for quality
- Identify and quantify new markets and new revenue opportunities for Casa - including owning market research, sizing new opportunities, and staying one step ahead of the competition
- Create clearly-defined success metrics for product development work
- Act as the voice of the customer inside Casa - build out robust quantitative and qualitative data to generate new customer insights and find new ways to surprise and delight our customers
- Coordinate with marketing, sales, engineering, design, support, and other stakeholders to ensure new features are successfully understood and operationalized across the company
- Maintain and scale our approach to feature development, roadmap management, agile project management, and reporting
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years experience working in product management with at least 1-2 years in a leadership position
- Proven track record owning and shipping all-new products and features with measurable impact on revenue and key user metrics
- Experience with a variety of product metric tools and methods of analysis to inform decisions and assess the success of new features - the ability to systematically collect, organize, evaluate, and present quantitative and qualitative user data
- Eye for design and feel for what makes a great consumer experience
- Comfort leading a Scrum/Agile development processes
- Strong understanding of Bitcoin/cryptocurrency technology, ecosystem, and competitive landscape
NICE TO HAVE
- You’ve not only shipped new iterative features but have also launched new products from scratch
- 2+ years previous startup experience
- Experience shipping products with strong privacy, security, or data sovereignty emphasis - extra points if you have already shipped Bitcoin/cryptocurrency products
- Engineering, computer science, and/or data analytics background is a bonus but not required
In addition to salary we offer:
- Company Equity
- Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee discounts to Casa products and services
- 100% Remote Team
- Flexible Time Off
Casa is the safest place for your bitcoin. We help people around the world secure their bitcoin while holding their own private keys, without the headache and anxiety about losing their funds. Through our intuitive design, robust security, and expert client service, we give our customers the peace of mind that their bitcoin is safe—for themselves and their families.
Casa is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.