Arrington Capital is expanding its team and hiring a full time Controller.
The Controller will report to the CFO and coordinate regular deliverables with the third-party fund administrator, tax and audit teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the third-party fund administrator team to prepare:
- Monthly and quarterly portfolio holdings and NAV reports of the Funds
- Financial statements
- Expenses, fees and performance allocation reviews
- Investor capital account statements, track limited partner subscriptions and redemptions
- Treasury management
- Assume timely communication and accuracy of Fund reporting
- Support the CFO to prepare:
- Regular fair-market valuations of Fund private investments, including both equity and token investments. Apply discounts for lack-of marketability (DLOM) to appropriate investments.
- Perform financial due diligence of prospective private investments
- Perform ongoing financial analysis of the portfolio, including analysis of liquid and side-pocket accounts.
- Draft financial narratives for quarterly and annual investor newsletters
- Support new vendor and third-party service onboarding with contract review, AML/KYC compliance needs, etc
- Contribute to the annual audit / tax preparation needs of the partnership:
- Work closely with external auditors and fund administrator on all aspects of the audited financial statements, including support schedules and private valuation write ups.
- Liaise with external resources for tax matters, including investor K-1 statements
- Responsible for regular partnership / GP accounting and cash management
- Support the Chief Compliance Officer and team with ongoing deliverables and requirements as a Registered Investor Advisor.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years experience in public accounting or fund administration preferred.
- Experience with master-feeder fund structures and side-pocket accounting practice
- Working financial knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology preferred
- Platforms to be used = Google Drive, Excel, Dropbox, Slack, social media (Telegram, etc.)
- Experience with vendor and investment contract reviews a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a remote, distributed team environment
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and dedicated personality
Apply for the role
To apply, please send a statement of interest and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Arrington Capital Management
Arrington Capital Management is a leading hedge fund in the cryptocurrency and blockchain sectors. We are one of the most active investors in the cryptocurrency industry and play a leading role in both early stage venture capital and multi-strategy liquid trading. We oversee multiple funds, including: Arrington XRP Capital Fund, Arrington ALGO Capital Fund, and Arrington Capital Crypto Yield Fund, each with master-feeder structures.
Our team is composed of veteran venture entrepreneurs and experienced crypto-natives, putting us in a unique position to find edge and bring value to our portfolio companies and investors.
About us: http://arringtonxrpcapital.com/