Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team
Quant Platform provides cutting-edge technology that covers all aspects of crypto trading. We build low-latency connectivity to global crypto venues, strategy services for automated pricing and trading bots, high-frequency data capturing and analysis, and state-of-art micro frontend for trading management.
If you are a strong technologist who is excited about the potentials of crypto trading, interested in fully-automated algo bots, we should talk.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for Java developer who has a keen interest in developing trading algos and tackling unique challenges in the DeFi paradigm, propelling and blurring the line between DeFi and centralized venues.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead and work on a greenfield DeFi trading platform, research and identify key opportunities in market-making/arbitraging based on our proprietary trading technology
- Work closely with engineers and strategists on researching and developing trading strategies and alpha in the DeFi space
- Apply technical skills in automating trading and building connectivity to DEX/CEX venues
- Closely partner with various teams of trader, quant research and quant developer
- Be creative and be able to identify technical gap and improve workflow efficiency, coverage and quality of our solution
What We Look For In You:
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background
- Solid understanding of blockchain, smart contract technology and crypto economics
- Strong knowledge of programming in a language like Java, C++, Rust, Python, C#, nodejs
- Good knowledge of DeFi ecosystem (ETH, Uniswap V2/V3, SushiSwap, AMMs) and their econometrics
- Understanding of best practices like test-driven development, CI/CD
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with quantitative finance and/or crypto products
- Experience using web3j, Hardhat/Truffle, web3.js, ethers.js, GraphQL
- Knowledge of data analysis in data-frames, Pandas/R/Spark
- Experience working with systematic trading or high frequency trading
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.