Would you like to :
- be part of #1 one GLOBAL LEADER in blockchain decentralized apps distribution and analysis company and get experience in a highly diverse sales environment?
- Get competitive salary and compelling stock options offerings?
- Have an international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues, to help You succeed and push boundaries?
- Enjoy flexible working hours, training sessions and company culture that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, blockchain and lots of fun.
DappRadar is the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. Funded by some of the world’s largest internet and blockchain companies and based in Lithuania, we are propelling blockchain and decentralized applications into the future.
We are seeking a talented and driven Database Administrator with extensive SQL experience. Our ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work in multi-discipline technical teams. This role involves working with MySQL, PostgreSQL and other databases to deliver data to our customers.
Get ready to:
- Develop complex database solutions
- Plan and implement backup and recovery of large databases
- Optimize current database systems and build new ones
- Be proactive in recommending innovative solutions that can benefit the company
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Ensure all database performance and availability meets agreed SLAs
What we expect from you:
- Have an in-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Excellent knowledge of PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Have at least 3 year experience as SQL databases
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong blockchain knowledge or will to learn
- At least 1 year experience of Mongo database
- Experience with other NoSQL databases
- Experience with Google BigQuery