Who We Are:
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Miami, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan. Even though this role is listed in San Francisco, we are remote friendly and believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Opportunity:
We’re seeking a talented and passionate Email Marketing Associate (I or II) to join our Growth team. Candidates should be experienced, but willing to collaborate, adapt and learn. We’re a new team and growing rapidly. This is a great opportunity to get involved with more entrepreneurial professionals in a dynamic environment. Data analysis as well as ingenuity and creativity are vital as we’re driving improvements to our products, user experiences and engagement.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop, manage, and optimize promotional & product email campaigns
- Manage execution of data-driven campaigns in partnership with internal stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met
- Manage campaigns end-to-end, including strategy, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization
- Manage targeting and segmentation for each campaign
- Analyze campaign performance to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to programs
- Monitor daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary
- Report on significant learnings and present the impact of significant findings to leadership
- Liaise with management in developing a monthly campaign calendar to maintain healthy volume and deliverability
What We Look For In You:
- 2+ years of email marketing experience executing and managing campaigns, ideally in the fintech space
- Experience working with an ESP, bonus points for HubSpot
- Solid project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experience with analytical tools and reporting such as Google Analytics and Amplitude
- Understanding of fundamental email KPIs and optimization methods to improve performance through data analysis and segmentation
- Experience creating personalized customer lifecycle journeys
- Experience with email QA processes and best practices
- Experience with AB Testing, experiment development and reporting presentation
Nice to Haves:
- Bilingual in Mandarin/English
- Crypto experience or a willingness to learn
- HTML/MJML experience or a willingness to learn
- Appetite to expand growth skills in SEO
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.