Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – VP, Product Marketing
- Work with stakeholders across our Trading, Lending, Derivatives, Custody and Prime Brokerage business lines, as well as with our sales team.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target market, our customers, their needs, and how our product lines meet those needs.
- Become an internal advocate for our products. Understand how they compare to competitor offerings. Develop product positioning statements.
- Document each product’s core value propositions. Develop marketing messaging for each.
- Drive end-to-end development of new marketing materials and sales collateral.
- Create concepts, build wireframes, write copy, work with internal design and development teams, test and launch landing pages, hire and manage outsourced agencies.
- Create supplemental content for product lines across our digital properties and through supplemental materials including fact sheets and case studies.
- Expand our product library. Develop materials for potential future products we’re testing in market alongside our trading desks and sales teams.
- Participate in defining go-to-market activity plans. Shape marketing campaigns to raise awareness of existing and future product sets, catered to target customer segments and geographies.
- Develop an analytical framework to measure and report on the performance of product marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Product Marketing, ideally in financial services or digital assets
- Interest and ability to understand the needs of cryptocurrency investors and financial institutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning, prioritization and time management skills
- Experience working with sales teams and developing sales collateral
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and go-to-market planning
- A high degree of integrity, professionalism, and capacity to excel in a cohesive team environment
- Excels at analysis, problem solving and strategic alignment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.