Two Prime Digital Assets Overview
- Two Prime is a leading digital assets investment manager catering to high net worth and institutional clients. The firm specializes in risk-managed exposure to the digital assets to create outsized returns for our close network of investors.
- The Digital Assets Fund focuses on outperformance over BTC through the disciplined use of derivatives strategies, systematic leverage trading, diversification, and institutional lending.
- The Liquid Yield Fund is a high-yield investment product focused on market-neutral opportunities in the DeFi space.
- The firm is led by crypto veteran Alexander S Blum, derivatives expert Nathan Cox, and the Founder/CEO of JBoss, Dr. Marc Fleury.
Role Description - Business Development Lead
Two Prime has earned a reputation for outperformance, thought leadership, and execution in the digital assets investment community. The Business Development Lead will work with our Director of Business Development to scale up investor community outreach, lead generation, and fund allocation.
The Business Development Lead’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Research, identify, and prioritize prospective fund investors for outreach and maintain an up-to-date CRM pipeline of leads, contacts, deals.
- Manage all inbound contact submissions from Two Prime website, and maintain up-to-date email marketing list for newsletter, webinars, events.
- Manage day-to-day communication and community development across a variety of social network platforms including Twitter, Linkedin, and Telegram.
- Maintaining a feedback loop with the content and product teams to ensure that our fund product offerings are meeting the needs and challenges existing and prospective clients
- Liaise with fund administrator and clients to ensure seamless onboarding of new investors into our funds.
- Expanding our reach into new markets.
Experience / Competencies:
- Required: 3-5 years of experience in business development, investment management, consulting or digital marketing.
- Required: Experience managing lead, contact, deal pipelines in Zoho CRM (or equivalent).
- Required: Experience using email marketing tools such as SendinBlue, MailChimp, etc.
- Required: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Extremely detail oriented.
- Preferred: Familiarity with leading digital assets (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc).
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and come up with and test new ideas.
- Accountability over excuses.
Compensation will include salary and performance bonuses and will vary depending on the experience of the candidate. Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.