Technical Business Analyst Job Description
The Technical Business Analyst (BA) will be responsible for owning the overall design of assigned technical projects and recommending best practices for solutions based on client business needs. This role as a Technical Business Analyst will require a strategic plan and mapping of business requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements.
The Technical Business Analyst will also be responsible for writing a technical specification based on interactions directly with the customer. These specifications need to be precise and clear. The Technical Business Analyst will delegate some work to fellow team members such as developers, consultants, or product support/documentation.
• Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers
• Shares similar mentality as existing team members toward customer satisfaction and success
• Oversees and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work
• Can exercise independent judgment and take the lead role on an enterprise-level project with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager
• Can effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus-building skills, and interact with executive-level project sponsors
• Can be called on to take a lead role in sales initiatives related to areas of expertise
Demonstrates the ability to prepare and maintain the following documents effectively:
• Minimum 1 year BA experience
• USA Based (remote WFH)