In order to port over the next billion people into a secure and open financial system, you’re going to need a network of applications that connect to the fiat world… Wyre’s APIs make that happen.
Our mission is to empower fintech projects to execute on their vision by offering them secure access to the largest financial network in the world (the Wyre Network).
To accomplish this mission, we’ve built a simple set of tools that allows fintech projects to materialize their visions. (1) Our instant Fiat-to-Crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications (ie. MetaMask, Opera, BRD) to offer the best way to convert card payments into crypto, and (2) our flexible APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, Users API), allow project to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
Wyre is looking for a highly motivated, versatile, and experienced Product Manager. If you are obsessed with the ecosystem, and excited to be working with the top tier platforms of the ecosystem, then we will put you in a position to accomplish the best work that the industry has seen to date. Product is the hot seat, and especially in a market that evolves as rapidly as crypto.
You bring your thirst for changing the world, and together we’ll make sure that it’s delivered to millions. We’re looking for someone who backs themselves and articulates their hypotheses for the future of Product at Wyre, and the crypto ecosystem at large.
We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure.
This role reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Define product features and requirements that would best address our customer’s needs globally and capture market opportunities in response to the dynamic payment landscape
- You will write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product and features roll-out strategy
- Determine what payment rails we need launch and working the operations team to launch these channels
- Conduct thorough research with customers to learn and determine what to build depending on their needs
- Deep understanding of the space, and staying fresh with the most current trends in product and feature set
- Prioritize projects within engineering, track product development, and develop product launch plans
- Knowledgeable in new and evolving technology and trends driving payments and e-business innovations. Solid financial industry understanding
- 5+ years of product management or product development experience. Highly technical with proven ability to work with engineering delivery teams
- Successful track record defining and delivering products driven by proactive customer research, including defining global needs, positioning and go-to-market
- Effective communication & management style that can lead & influence at all levels
- You thrive in an iterative environment with short feedback loops
- Strong knowledge of Bitcoin, Ethereum (e.g., ERC-20, ERC-721), and other protocols.
- Exceptional ability to research, execute, educate, and discuss with partners
- Ability to communicate and align resources across multiple teams.
- Excellent presentation and oral/written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial and team player attitude.
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employee
- An opportunity to build the future and freedom to work wherever you want
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Equity options for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
- One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are fully remote. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!