Who We Are:
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone. Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Miami, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team:
Social media team is part of the Global Customer Service function. Our Global teams mainly located in Malta and Malaysia, operating 24x7 to ensure we are reachable by all our valued customers. The Social Media team support and resolve all customer queries and feedback raised through our online platforms such as Telegram, Discord, Forums, etc.
About the Opportunity:
The successful candidate will think big about the future of FinTech (Crypto, Blockchain, etc.) and how you can bring greater customer experience through the interactions. You’ll continuously look out for any other areas for improvement and engagement with customer. You will possess the ability and willingness to balance customer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions. At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. You must also have strong prioritization skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done. Most importantly, you’ll drive results and significantly grow the adoption of company’s products and features.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead, plan and manage a team to handle all social media interactions
- Helping customers with their queries and issues, providing accurate information and ensuring closure for all cases, including those escalated outside of the team.
- Engaging customer on our social media properties (contests, content, etc) to drive positive feedback.
- Social media monitoring around brand sentiment and reputation.
- Manage the reports necessary to show growth and performance of the team.
- Working with the marketing team to develop comprehensive social media strategies.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company products to effectively communicate with customers.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with company partners and external stakeholders.
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media representatives, such as measuring agent’s performance against the KPIs.
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company's marketing activities.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our brand of service, defend and effectively sway online temperature and sentiment.
What We Look For In You:
- A bachelor's degree in social media management, marketing, customer service, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a social media agent, customer service, or a similar role with 1 year of experience as people manager.
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Discord, Reddit, etc.
- Solid customer service skills with good communication and interpersonal skills. Multi-language skill would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingly to work according to given schedule to support 24x7 operations.
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of social media tools, such as Zendesk, Hootsuite, Buffer, Google Analytics, etc.
- Familiar with crypto/finance-technology industry
- Experience working with teams across global offices and time zones.
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.