We are a DeFi company passionate about giving users control of their finances. Founded by leading members of Bitcoin.com, Crypto.com and ZenCash, we live for transparency and decentralization.
As a group we are working on some game changing projects from a stablecoin to developing our own state of the art blockchain. Our close-knit team is forward-thinking, and you can feel the energy in every conversation. We are well funded and we are here to stay. Be part of our journey.
HYDRO LABS is seeking an experienced Rust Developer to focus on coding and development for our blockchain project that is in the works. You will be working in an open-source environment on progressive tech stacks developed by some of the best engineers in the world.
• Research and drive leading decisions about architecture, incentive structures, and features
• Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, within a collaboratively minded team
• Test, implement, spec, and audit protocol upgrades and additions
• Keep abreast of the nascent and rapidly evolving blockchain space, and introduce innovative functionality
• Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including engineering (internal and external), research, data science, product management, executive leadership, and recruiting
• Gather and analyze usage statistics to identify and prioritize areas for improvement
• Understanding of blockchain technology and cryptoeconomic protocols • Ability to write very high quality, well-tested code
• Passion for the benefits of decentralized Autonomous Organisations
• The ability to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack
• 2+ years of experience in software engineering with a system programming language such as Rust or Golang.
PREFERRED but not essential
• Knowledge of Solidity, assembly, and the EVM
• Experience building cryptographic and distributed protocols