As a Product Lead (m/w/d) located in Hamburg, Germany you take main responsibility in co-designing and constantly refining our (decentralized data cloud) business model. You formulate a vision for the final product and its users/customers. From scratch, you build the documentation of the product from the vision to the stories. It’s part of your responsibility to prioritize all steps in development. Besides that, you create a competitor and market overview → ‘Go-To-Market Strategy’.
- Get involved in defining USPs and target user groups for our decentralized data storage solution
- Design the interplay between token-usage/incentivization and storage, replication, encryption, retrieval, performance, etc.
- Working close together with the founders to define/develop the business plan
- You are the first point of contact and champion for our product to the outside world as well as internally
- Define a reasonable milestone plan, translate the vision into a step-by-step plan
- Work with a cross-functional team to define and deliver the product roadmap
- Use dimensional planning, decide which features have high priority
- Translate the business model into requirements documents (technical & business)
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to develop further detailed product specifications and finally user stories
- Ensure work executed is documented well
- Discuss with all stakeholders and the team which features or steps need to be done with priority
- Constantly groom and refine the backlog
- Serve as a key industry expert & thought leader with deep insight into the blockchain ecosystem
- Provide sophisticated research and analysis on market and competitive trends
- Formulate a Go-To-Market Strategy and coordinate between engineering, other departments, and outside stakeholders
You should bring
- Sound understanding of Blockchain-powered data storage business models
- Experience in starting a business from scratch
- Technical understanding of decentralized cloud data storage
- Prior product leadership experience with a track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Strong ability to facilitate between internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to understand and assess engineering, design, and schedule tradeoffs
- Experience in translating strategy into clear and actionable plans for Product Development, Engineering, and Design
- Desire to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes
- Relevant experience in market or competitive intelligence, management consulting, business operations, or another relevant field
- Fluent in English. Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Being with the company from the very beginning
- Power to influence the company’s culture and the opportunity to bring your own ideas
- Working together with top talents to become the next big thing in blockchain
- Experience truly fast growth - work with us on the journey to become THE next impactful player in the blockchain industry
- A company culture which is supporting work-life balance
- In our office, you find motivating colleagues, healthy brain foods (such as a variety of berries, nuts, yogurt, or avocados), good coffee, and no bad stuff
- Flat hierarchy where all colleagues together work on the same mission
- Shape our great place to work together with us
- Please submit your Linkedin Profile or CV together with the application form
- After checking your application, we invite candidates fitting our requirements to a first screening during which we will also tell you about us.
- When passing, we will initiate further interviews to get a better picture of you and your skills albeit striving for a fast and lean process.
- Very soon you might get an offer call, a written offer letter, and one signature later you join the team.